Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) Services is a school-based service designed to support students with achieving success in the school environment through emotional and behavioral support.
The overall objective for TDT is to:
- Reduce school-based disciplinary issues
- Encourage positive emotional responses
- Increase parental support
- Reduce absenteeism
- Facilitate successful, cooperative relationships with peers, parents, and educators.
- Comprehensive needs assessment & diagnosis
- Individualized treatment plans tailored to specific identified needs
- Cognitive Behavioral Interventions
- Individual counseling
- Weekly group therapy sessions
- Family counseling and consultation
- Emotional regulation skill-building
- Positive character development
- Social skills training
- Therapeutic activities
- Medication education
- Crisis support
Who is eligible?
Children and adolescents who are experiencing behavioral and emotional disruptions in school as a result of mental health disorders and other environmental stressors.
Medicaid | CSA