Navigate is designed to provide comprehensive wrap-around services to support clients and families seeking an alternative to residential treatment or to support the reunification process following residential treatment. Navigate provides intensive therapy, parent education, mentoring, and crisis intervention response to ensure families possess the tools and support necessary to achieve stabilization in the home.
- Assess emotional, behavioral, and family system concerns
- Provide up to 30 – 40 hours of targeted interventions in the home and community, tailored to the specific individual and family needs
- Provide a multifaceted approach to ensure clients and families receive the support and guidance they need to maintain stability in the home
- Help clients maintain their home placement versus placement in a residential treatment facility
- Help clients and families develop the tools and resources necessary to sustain home stability for the long-term
Who is eligible?
- Clients who are at risk of placement in a residential treatment facility due to significant emotional or behavioral concerns that jeopardize their ability to maintain stability in their home and community
- Clients who have recently discharge from residential treatment and require intensive transitional support to ensure a successful return to their home and community
Navigate may be funded exclusively by CSA funding or through a mix of Medicaid funding (Intensive In-Home) and CSA funding for Parenting Support and Mentoring Services.