Intensive In-Home (IIH) is a home-based, highly supportive and comprehensive program that provides stability for children, adolescents, and their family who are experiencing a mental health crisis. By design, IIH services are more intensive than traditional mental health services as they focus on the stabilization of the child across multiple settings with the goal of decreasing future hospitalizations or other high-level out of home placements.
- Comprehensive needs assessment & diagnosis
- Individual and family counseling
- Crisis support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Behavioral modification interventions & parental skills training
- Assistance with accessing & navigating community resources
- Individualized treatment plans tailored to specific identified needs
- Coordination of services between healthcare and treatment team members Who is Eligible?
- Children or adolescents who are at-risk of an out of home placement
- Children or adolescents who are transitioning back into the home from an out-of-home placement
Virginia Medicaid | CSA Funding | Self-Pay | Commercial Insurance: Anthem Health Plans of Virginia