Crisis Intervention services offer immediate access to quality therapeutic care and support during a crisis. Crisis intervention is a community-based service that provides brief mental health support to promote client stabilization and crisis management in the home or other appropriate settings.
The purpose of Crisis Intervention services is to assist and support those who are currently experiencing a mental health crisis with the goal of preventing:
- Higher-level Therapeutic Interventions
- A Significant decline in daily functioning
- Psychiatric Hospitalization
- Criminal Detainment
- Comprehensive needs assessment & diagnosis
- Crisis response and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Individualized treatment plans that address identified needs
- Assistance with accessing and navigating community resources
- Advocacy within the medical, social service and psychiatric systems
Who is Eligible?
Individuals of all ages who are experiencing a mental health crisis.
Virginia Medicaid | CSA Funding | Self-Pay