01. Outpatient and Psychological Testing Program Coordinator
Compass Behavioral Solutions is a community-focused agency providing home- and clinic-based mental health services and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to families and their children throughout Virginia. We are currently seeking a full-time Program Coordinator to administratively oversee and manage our Outpatient and Psychological Testing programs across ten locations.
At Compass, we are committed to fostering the continual development of ourselves and one another so that we can further our impact on the lives of those with whom we work, lead, and serve. Compass is a mature and healthy organization that is known for its commitment to excellence, personal and professional growth, and a supportive work environment.
This integral position will ensure that effective and efficient systems are in place to support the work of our Outpatient and Psychological Testing Programs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing clients for psychological testing appointments by ensuring paperwork has been completed and returned and explaining insurance coverage, directing and responding to client inquiries prior to intake, managing psychological testing materials, and creating a welcoming environment in our outpatient offices.
The Outpatient and Psychological Testing Program Coordinator will report to the Clinical Director of Outpatient Services and will work closely with our intake team, psychologists, and outpatient therapists. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to work hard to ensure the success of our outpatient and psychological testing services. We are looking for someone who works well with a team and who has excellent people skills, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills.
If you are seeking a healthy workplace where you can play an essential role in supporting the clinical work that we do, we would love to hear from you.
A successful candidate for Outpatient and Psychological Testing Program Coordinator will have the following:
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize work appropriately and to work independently and manage workload/meet deadlines without prompting
· Dependability, flexibility, and punctuality
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism, using discretion where needed when managing sensitive and private matters pertaining to our clients or employees
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
02. BCBA Supervisor
Compass Behavioral Solutions provides individualized, data-driven, compassionate ABA therapy to families throughout Virginia. We are seeking board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) to join us in our mission as we support families and their children with developmental challenges.
As one of the largest providers of behavioral services in Virginia, Compass offers the security of an established, thriving company; a supportive, team-oriented work environment; and a culture of continual self-improvement and mutual accountability. We are committed to excellence, not just in our clients’ outcomes, but in ourselves and one another. We have multiple offices located throughout Virginia, convenient to the communities that we serve.
Successful candidates will be BCBAs and have, or be eligible for, licensure as a licensed behavior analyst (LBA) in Virginia within 1 month of hire. They will ideally have experience working with children and/or adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Supervisory experience is helpful, but not required.
Students who have completed coursework and supervision for BCBA strongly encouraged to apply.
You can also reach our Director of Operations, Nicki Shepard, at 540-414-1149 for more information.
- Our supervisors manage a caseload of 4-5 behavior support clinicians, who each have 2-3 clients that are seen predominantly in the home setting.
- Supervisors meet with families at the start of treatment, help the family identify the goals for the client, and conceptualize each case with consultation.
- Supervisors then provide training to caregivers in the home/community, and manage the implementation of interventions in the home, community, and clinic (as needed), and provide care coordination/documentation to support treatment.
- Supervisors use evidence-based ABA and complementary practices (e.g., motivational interviewing) to maintain family engagement in services and adjust the treatment plan to maximize efficacy for the clients/families on his/her/their caseload.
- All supervisors receive weekly support and consultation, as well as bi-monthly groups to support cohesiveness of the site and continued professional/clinical development.
Why choose Compass as a BCBA/LBA:
- Enriching and supportive environment for all employees
- Small caseload
- Cohesive leadership team with person-centered approach
- Support with work/life balance
- Streamlined administrative processes
- Commitment to healthy culture and transparency
- Comprehensive new supervisor training and ongoing support
- Extensive new hire training and ongoing support for all clinicians to help support supervisors
- Competitive base salary with significant further earning potential/ bonuses
- Personal office/Personal Apple devices (e.g. MacBook and iPad) provided
- Data collection software/app developed and tailored to the practice of ABA to minimize time-consuming documentation.
- Free CEUs offered in house and conference attendance/lodging for local professional conference
- Advancement opportunities/opportunities to pursue clinical interests
- Monthly mileage, phone, and therapeutic supplies reimbursement
- Multiple resources for consultation and support in a variety of areas, such as transition-age clients, trauma-informed ABA, complex cases, medically complicated treatment.
Comprehensive benefits for full-time BCBA/LBA Supervisors include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401K retirement plan after first year with up to 4% employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off and flexible PTO policy
- Free Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for employees and immediate family
03. ABA Behavior Technician | Charlottesville
Are you interested in growing in a fulfilling career where you can make a difference in the lives of children and families in your area?
If so, a career in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) may be for you. This growing field offers numerous opportunities for advancement at both the bachelor’s and master’s levels. Professionals in this field are in high demand and have the exciting opportunity to impact children and families through evidence-based treatment.
At Compass Behavioral Solutions, we provide home-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with autism spectrum disorder or other neurodevelopmental disorders as well as family support and training to their caregivers. We are one of the largest providers of behavioral services in Virginia and offer the security of an established, thriving company; a supportive, team-oriented work environment; and a culture of continual self-improvement and mutual accountability. We are committed to excellence, not just in our clients’ outcomes, but in ourselves and one another.
No certifications are required to work as a clinician in our program. Those completing coursework and accruing clinical hours toward becoming a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) or a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) can participate in our student training program and then move into our supervisor training program following board certification.
As an ABA Behavior Technician in our program, you will:
- Provide 1:1 home-based ABA services for youth under the age of 21 with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities.
- Support client’s caregivers through a variety of methods.
- Participate in trainings and clinical supervision that focus on a holistic approach integrating ABA with other effective therapeutic strategies.
- Utilize videotaping as a way to provide in-depth supervision and training that fosters continued growth.
- Work with Board Certified Behavior Analysts to maximize effectiveness of interventions as delineated in client’s treatment plans.
- Work with Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide effective family support.
- Document each session through clinical notes and data collection.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements for an ABA Behavior Technician:
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field (e.g., Education, Special Education, Child Development, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work) and/or experience in fields of child development, human services, mental health, special education.
- Required: High school diploma.
- Required: Valid driver’s license.
Why choose Compass as an ABA Behavior Technician:
- Enriching and supportive environment for all employees.
- Regular individual supervision in the office with additional on-site supervision in homes.
- Extensive new hire training program and ongoing clinical skill development.
- Company-issued iPads and use of proprietary electronic practice management and data collection system.
- Clinical supervision toward BCBA or BCaBA and opportunity to participate in student training program.
- RBT supervision.
- Competitive reimbursement including reimbursement for indirect activities such as documentation, drive time, and supervision.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Employee bonuses.
- Mileage, phone, and therapeutic supplies reimbursement.
Benefits for full-time ABA behavior technicians (minimum of 105 hours per month) include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off