LPC/ LCSW Supervisor
If you want to engage in meaningful work that brings enrichment to the lives of our clients and our community, then join our team! Compass’ community-based behavioral health programs have a distinguished reputation for quality and excellence in multiple locations across the state of Virginia. Compass is known for its commitment to clinically-focused treatment, professional integrity, and a positive work environment.
Compass has an immediate opening in its Norfolk office for a part-time Clinical Supervisor in the Intensive In-Home (IIH) Program. The position is 9 am-3:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 9 am-2 pm Friday. This part-time position includes an additional opportunity to provide outpatient therapy to clients outside of these hours. Supervisors are expected to provide 24/7 phone support to provide crisis management clinical direction for their team.
Candidates must possess a license as an LPC or LCSW in the state of Virginia, have 2 years post-licensure experience, and have the required 20 continuing education credits in supervision approved by the Virginia Board of Counseling or Board of Social Work to provide LPC or LCSW residency supervision.
Candidates should also have direct experience working with at-risk youth and families and previous supervisory experience. Additionally, candidates should also have training in Evidence-Based Practices and Trauma-Informed Care.
- Oversee the clinical and administrative functions of Residents in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work who provide home-based counseling
- Provide weekly individual and group supervision
- Attend funding and treatment team meetings
- Review and ensure completion of documentation
- Provide 24/7 crisis phone support for supervisory team members
Compass offers competitive compensation and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term/ Long-Term Disability
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 401k after 1-year of service
- Cell Phone subsidy
- Apple MacBook for supervision and documentation
- Access to Employee Assistance Program