LBA Supervisor | Norfolk
Compass is seeking BCBAs/Licensed Behavior Analysts (LBA) who want to join our multi-disciplinary team. Compass values effective client treatment and growth, professional development, and integrity. We believe that a healthy work life balance ensures that clients receive high quality care.
Responsibilities and Duties
LBA supervisor leads a team of behavior technicians (clinicians) in providing data driven ABA services to clients and their families. LBAs complete frequent supervision with clients and families in their homes via home visits and secure video conferencing. LBAs are expected to create, revise and drive treatment plans according to data collected in sessions, observations, and collaboration with clinicians and families. Care coordination is delegated and completed across multidisciplinary teams both within and outside of Compass to ensure collaborative treatment and facilitate long term maintenance of treatment gains.
Candidates who are not yet ready or do not wish to supervise but would like to gain valuable experience and mentorship are also encouraged to apply!
Qualifications and Skills
- All candidates for this position must be Board Certified Behavior Analysts and have, or are eligible for, licensure as a Licensed Behavior Analyst in Virginia.
- Candidates must have at least one year of direct experience as well as a passion for working with special needs children and their families.
- Candidates must exhibit excellent leadership qualities and demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ideal candidates should have supervisory experience.
- Competitive compensation starting at $70,000/year
- Company issued MacBook and iPad to support field work and documentation
- Flexible scheduling
- Full-time benefits package (Health, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, and Long-term Disability)
- Travel compensation
- Resource development time and reimbursement
- Ongoing training
- Access to tuition reduction
- CEU stipend to support maintenance of BCBA certification
- Cell phone subsidy
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly support and mentorship meetings with Supervisory Team
- Billing and Insurance Liaisons
- Accessible opportunities to consult with other BCBA/LBAs and/or other mental health professionals on cases with dually diagnosed client or complex behavioral needs.
The Connections ABA program provides services for clients ages 2-21 years old, diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental delays. Our clients typically present with treatment needs in the following areas:
- Safety skills
- Interfering behaviors
- Activities of daily living
- Family support needs
We provide home-based ABA services to our clients and their families utilizing evidence-based behavioral interventions.
We provide services in the following locations in Hampton Roads, VA:
– Virginia Beach
– Newport News