BCBA or BCaBA Supervisor
Compass Behavioral Solutions is a home-based, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) company that provides individualized, data-driven behavioral therapy to families throughout Virginia. We are seeking board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) and board certified assistant behavior analysts (BCaBAs) to join us in our mission as we support families and their children with developmental challenges.
As one of the largest providers of behavioral services in Virginia, Compass offers the security of an established, thriving company; a supportive, team-oriented work environment; and a culture of continual self-improvement and mutual accountability. We are committed to excellence, not just in our clients’ outcomes, but in ourselves and one another. We have multiple offices located in the Central and Valley regions of Virginia, convenient to the communities that we serve.
Successful candidates will be BCBAs or BCaBAs and have, or be eligible for, licensure as a licensed behavor analyst (LBA) or licensed assistant behavior analyst (LaBA) in Virginia. They will also have at least one year of direct experience working with children and/or adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Supervisory experience is helpful, but not required.
We offer competitive compensation, including bonuses, as well as a comprehensive full-time benefits package. We also offer a structured environment for professional growth and opportunities for advancement. For those seeking to gain supervisory experience, we have an extensive supervisor training program that uses a BST model. Behavior Analysts at Compass receive personal Apple devices, reimbursement for mileage, phone and supplies, as well as access to assessment tools and a library of resources and activities.
You can also reach our Valley Regional Director, Dr. Gretchen Wilhelm, directly at email@example.com or 540.280.7964 for more information.
Why choose Compass:
- Enriching and supportive environment for all employees
- Comprehensive supervisor training program that uses a BST model for all new supervisors
- Extensive new hire training and ongoing support for all clinicians
- Competitive base salary with significant earning potential
- Personal office
- Personal Apple devices (e.g. MacBook and iPad)
- Access to assessment tools
- Free CEUs offered in house and reimbursement for attendance at select conferences
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee bonuses
- Mileage, phone, and therapeutic supplies reimbursement
- Access to a library of resources and activities
Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401K retirement plan after first year with up to 4% employer match
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off