BCBA/LBA Clinic Coordinator | Norfolk
Compass provides individualized, data-driven, compassionate ABA therapy to families throughout Virginia. We are seeking a board certified behavior analyst (BCBA) to join us as a Clinic Coordinator in our Norfolk location to further our mission as we support children with developmental challenges and their families.
As one of the largest providers of behavioral services in Virginia, Compass offers the security of an established, thriving company; a supportive, team-oriented work environment; and a culture of continual self-improvement and mutual accountability. We are committed to excellence, not just in our clients’ outcomes, but in ourselves and one another. We have multiple offices located throughout Virginia, convenient to the communities that we serve.
Successful candidates must be a BCBA and be actively licensed as a Behavior Analyst by the Virginia Board of Medicine. At least two years of direct clinical experience working with children and adolescents diagnosed with neurodevelopmental disorders is preferred, with some of this experience having been in a clinic-based setting. Ideal candidates also have experience working collaboratively with a team in situations that require strong communication skills and non-reactive decision-making.
The Clinic Coordinator will manage and oversee clinical and administrative responsibilities in the Compass Clinic. Responsibilities include:
- Providing in-vivo guidance, training, and ongoing monitoring to clinicians who are working 1:1 in the clinic in collaboration with the Program Supervisor;
- Exercising sound clinical judgment throughout clinic sessions;
- Managing and implementing clinic responsibilities to ensure client and clinician success during clinic sessions;
- Analyzing, assessing, and communicating needs to enhance the quality of clinic services, including supporting the overall advancement of the clinic.
Operational: Develop effective and efficient systems, understand all clinic procedures, analyze and assess clinic needs, and attend to the basic needs of the clinic (scheduling, cleaning up, managing supplies, etc…).
Clinical: Understand client protocols to provide guidance to clinicians, occasional 1:1 work with clients, ensure resource development, and facilitate client and parent training groups.
Clinician Development: Ensure the continued development of clinicians by providing individualized feedback and providing trainings and competency checks to clinicians.
Why choose Compass as a BCBA/LBA:
- Enriching and supportive environment for all employees
- Cohesive leadership team with person-centered approach
- Support with work/life balance
- Streamlined administrative processes
- Commitment to healthy culture and transparency
- Extensive new hire training and ongoing support for all clinicians to help support supervisors
- Competitive base salary with significant further earning potential/ bonuses
- Personal Apple devices (e.g. iPad) provided
- Data collection software/app developed and tailored to the practice of ABA to minimize time-consuming documentation
- Free CEUs offered in house and conference attendance/lodging for local professional conference
- Multiple resources for consultation and support in a variety of areas, such as transition-age clients, trauma-informed ABA, complex cases, medically complicated treatment.
Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401K retirement plan after first year with up to 4% employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off and flexible PTO policy
- Free Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for employees and immediate family
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year