Administrative Specialist | Charlottesville
Compass is a community-focused agency providing home- and clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and mental health services to families and their children throughout Virginia. At Compass, we are committed to fostering the continual development of ourselves and one another so that we can further our impact on the lives of those with whom we work, lead, and serve. Compass is a mature and healthy organization that is known for its commitment to excellence, personal and professional growth, and a supportive work environment.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Specialist based out of our office in Charlottesville, VA, to support directors in our Central region. This position will be primarily based in person in our Charlottesville with regular travel to our office in Lynchburg.
We are looking for an Administrative Specialist who works well with a team and who has excellent people skills, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to work hard to support our leadership team and to create a welcoming environment that helps our employees to feel cared for. This position will provide administrative support through a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to, processing mail and bills, managing asset logs for our Central region, ordering supplies, ensuring clients have active insurance coverage, and submitting and following up on funding authorizations.
If you are seeking a healthy workplace where you can play an integral role in supporting the clinical work that we do, we would love to hear from you.
A successful candidate for Administrative Specialist will have the following:
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Effective written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
· Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately – work independently and manage workload/meet deadlines without prompting
· Dependability, flexibility, and punctuality
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism, using discretion where needed when managing sensitive and private matters pertaining to our clients or employees
Job Type: Full-time in-person
Salary: From $34,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance